Seeking employment can be stressful! A staffing agency reduces the hassle and difficulty of finding work, saves you time and offers opportunities you may not be able to find on your own.
WHAT DO STAFFING AGENCIES DO?
Staffing agencies (also known as employment agencies and/or recruitment companies) help job seekers to find permanent jobs, temporary work, part-time jobs, entry-level positions, temp-to-hire positions, direct positions and specialized technical and professional roles. These agencies provide job opportunities at all levels of work experience and in any industry. The company updates you about lucrative opportunities, coaches you through the recruitment process and provides valuable advice and suggestions. Agencies have insider knowledge, connections to major companies and individuals, expand the search for job seekers and successfully match companies and job candidates.
HOW DOES A STAFFING AGENCY WORK?
- Companies pay the agency to find employees for them.
- Job seekers contact the agency online, via phone or by applying for jobs through the recruitment website.
- The agency interviews the job seekers.
- Job seekers receive feedback or follow-up questions based on their application and/or interview.
- The recruiters review resumes, professional skills and work experience and then decide how to best proceed for each job seeker.
- The agency helps job seekers optimize their resumes and gives them tips on making the most of their work experience and their strengths.
- The agency makes the final decision on which position or positions best fit each applicant.
- Agencies place applicants in appropriate positions.
- They help you put your best foot forward and land a job.
- Agencies sometimes offer workshops, training courses and/or career counsellors.
- They often provide information you need to succeed on your first day on the job; how to dress, whom to report to and what to expect.
Staffing agencies work on behalf of their clients and job seekers to match the talent with the proper skills and experience for each available position. If you find job hunting demanding and exhausting, contact a staffing agency. They have the knowledge, experience and connections to help simplify and speed your search for employment.
Looking for a new position? Interested in some expert advice and assistance? Call the Calgary recruiting agency, Equation Staffing Solutions at 1-844-367-9618. We are a reliable, innovative, collaborative agency here to support you in your search for a position and/or personnel. Our experience will assist you! Contact us today.